WARNING: this is really long. :-)
As always, it's been a while and so here I am playing catch up while Noah is napping today. Noah will be turning "ONE" in a few weeks, CRAZY! He walks while holding on to furniture, waves "hi" and "bye-bye" to anyone and everyone, and makes friends wherever he goes. Andy said one time they went to the park, he crawled over to one of the mom's there and put his hands up for her to pick him up...let's just say this boy is not shy! He just cut his 6th tooth last week...he went from no teeth to 3 teeth in about 4 days a month or so ago (that was not fun for any of us)...and he's been cutting them ever since. He got his first haircut which officially changed him from baby to little boy (see below). We are STILL trying to get settled into this house. Our goal is to have it finished by Noah's birthday, or at least the big stuff. (That is why in some pictures you will still see paint trays, ladders, paint cans, tarps, etc.)
OUR 11 MONTH OLD!!
EASTER
This year we celebrated Easter with going to church in the morning, having brunch with Andy's family and then spending the rest of the day and dinner with my family. It was a great celebration all day!
This year we celebrated Easter with going to church in the morning, having brunch with Andy's family and then spending the rest of the day and dinner with my family. It was a great celebration all day!
Cute picture of Noah watching the rain.
First Easter basket!
...filled with all of his favorite things...Gerber cheese puffs, regular puffs and dried yogurt bites. :-)
"I did it!"
Little bunny in the picture was made for Noah by Great Grandma Gruner...what talent!
A good "before" shot, Noah playing in the waiting room of a really cool little kids salon, called "Cool Cuts".
Noah's first haircut: $15. Container of Gerber Puffs: $3. Noah stuffing his face with puffs while getting his first haircut, all while giving us those questioning eyes: PRICELESS!
A little faux hawk...
PLAYDATE WITH CHLOE
A couple weeks ago while my friend Hannah was in England, her husband Isaac dropped their daughter Chloe off on his way to work for the day. Let's just say I was a little nervous to have an 11 month old and a 20 month old by myself for the entire day! But Noah and Chloe get along great, we had such a great day! One thing that melted my heart: Noah was napping and I was getting Chloe's lunch ready. She was in the highchair and I came over with her plate of food. I sat down and she looked up at me with those big precious eyes, folded her hands, and said, "Pray?" I nearly started crying! Precious girl...:-)
Noah showing Chloe all of his toys. :-)
Everytime I mentioned "lion" to Chloe, she responded with, "Rooaaarrrr!" :-)
Best buds, on the way to the park.
Beautiful Chloe taking a break by the flowers.

"Mmmm..."
This particular park is half rubber and half bark, so some of the loose bark ends up on the rubber...Noah loved this and wanted to do nothing else but pick the bark up and put it in his mouth! We didn't stay very long this day. :-)

Noah playing on the ladybug.
Again, playing with the bark...
It took him a while to make it through the tunnel, I think it was weird for him at first, but he did it!
"I love swinging in the sun!"
"HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?"
Still in progress...:-) The vine is a mandevilla (a housewarming gift from my Mom), then there are poppies, ranunculus, pansies, petunias, lobelia, isotoma, and alyssum! :-)
My beautiful fushcia finally bloomed!
This is one of my favorite flowers on the planet! :-)
RANDOM STUFF
Noah with his big blues, enjoying some lunch.
Here is a good tooth shot!
This kid loves the pantry, I always need to make sure the door is closed...
Daddy and Noah on St. Patrick's Day.
I was trying to get a picture of him in his outfit, and this was the best one I got! He was so active during this, he wouldn't stay still!
Little goofball. :-)
Busy little guy, doing his hourly crawl down the hallway. :-)
The day after St. Patrick's Day, Noah had leftover carrots, cabbage and potatoes!
Noah helping Daddy pick out some yummy ribs for dinner! Andy grills AMAZING ribs...:-)
A month or so ago, we got a pretty good storm pass through Elk Grove...after it passed, we got the MOST AMAZING double rainbow I have ever seen! This is taken from our backyard...the picture doesn't quite do it justice...it was the most vibrant rainbow ever :-) Such an awesome reminder God has given us.
Little bunny in the picture was made for Noah by Great Grandma Gruner...what talent!
FIRST HAIRCUT!
We finally decided to get Noah his first haircut, considering it was over his ears and almost into his eyes (even though we were getting a lot of "Really?" and "Are you sure?" from the Grandma's :-))...but it definitely did change him from our baby to our little boy right before our eyes!
We finally decided to get Noah his first haircut, considering it was over his ears and almost into his eyes (even though we were getting a lot of "Really?" and "Are you sure?" from the Grandma's :-))...but it definitely did change him from our baby to our little boy right before our eyes!
"After"
PUFF HEAVEN!
We ran some errands on the way home from the haircut, and at one stop we went to get Noah out of his carseat and found this!
We ran some errands on the way home from the haircut, and at one stop we went to get Noah out of his carseat and found this!
He had reached into the diaper bag, found the puffs, managed to open the lid, and dump the entire thing into his carseat! Determined little guy had not gotten his fill at the haircut I guess...
"More!!"

"MMM....I love puffs" (We've got to get this kid off of these...)PLAY TIME!
PLAYDATE WITH CHLOE
A couple weeks ago while my friend Hannah was in England, her husband Isaac dropped their daughter Chloe off on his way to work for the day. Let's just say I was a little nervous to have an 11 month old and a 20 month old by myself for the entire day! But Noah and Chloe get along great, we had such a great day! One thing that melted my heart: Noah was napping and I was getting Chloe's lunch ready. She was in the highchair and I came over with her plate of food. I sat down and she looked up at me with those big precious eyes, folded her hands, and said, "Pray?" I nearly started crying! Precious girl...:-)
Swinging away...
MMM...PANCAKES!
A few weeks ago, Noah had pancakes for the first time! We tore them in little bits at first but then decided to just give him the whole thing...he loved it!PARK TIME!
We are very lucky to have 2 awesome parks within a couple blocks of our house! These are just some random pictures and video of some different times we've gone to the park. Noah loves being outside!Noah playing on the ladybug.
"HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?"
Since we've moved into the house and it's gotten nice outside, it's taken everything in me to try and stay inside and finish the house! Let's just say, there were days where I couldn't do it...the sun beckoned me! My Grandpa and Mom are both amazing gardeners, and I'm just starting to get the bug. I'm very new at it, but this was my first attempt at a little flower garden by our front door. When we moved in, there was a bush here that took us 2 weekends to dig up! We called it the "attack bush" because it had little spiky looking needle-leaves on it.
Still in progress...:-) The vine is a mandevilla (a housewarming gift from my Mom), then there are poppies, ranunculus, pansies, petunias, lobelia, isotoma, and alyssum! :-)
RANDOM STUFF
Little goofball. :-)
The day after St. Patrick's Day, Noah had leftover carrots, cabbage and potatoes!
A month or so ago, we got a pretty good storm pass through Elk Grove...after it passed, we got the MOST AMAZING double rainbow I have ever seen! This is taken from our backyard...the picture doesn't quite do it justice...it was the most vibrant rainbow ever :-) Such an awesome reminder God has given us.
A cute little video of a new game Noah started playing. :-)
Noah learns to wave!
And last, but CERTAINLY not least...a super cute video of Andy making Noah giggle. :-)
You take such great photos! The fact that he's just about the most adorable kid ever helps, I'm sure. Seriously -- good work on having a CUTE KID! :)
ReplyDelete