Andy at the apartment with our piles of boxes.
Moving day!
Our buff team of movers!
Our awesome new kitchen...
We also were able to get 6 free shade trees from SMUD, our local electrical company. We've been working on getting those planted.
(pictures to come soon)
I go back to school at the end of August, with graduation to come in December, and I will then have my registered nurse degree! I am still working at Shriner's Children's Hospital in the burn unit and plan on continuing work there after graduation.
Jessie, me, and Christine at the hospital during clinical.
Andy has been working hard all summer; he joined the school board at our church's school and has been working a lot putting new computers in for them. He works hard and plays hard (sailing, backpacking and camping to name a few hobbies).
Andy on a sailing trip.
I'm excited to have this new blog to start keeping in touch with all our family and friends, and I'm excited to hear from all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment